Sunday, July 8, 2012

'Xoc' release this week at San Diego Comic-Con!


So, San Diego Comic-Con is coming this week. That means the release of Xoc: The Journey of a Great White (Oni Press)!

I’ll be doing Xoc signings with colorist Evan Keeling on the following dates and times at the Oni Press booth (#1833):
Thursday: 2-2:45
Friday: 1-2:45
Saturday: 1-2:45

I’ll also be on an Oni panel on Friday at noon, room 32AB, with a slew of talented Oni creators to talk about our projects. I'm very excited about that; lotsa good books coming from Oni.

BTW, I’ll not only have the hardcover Xoc books, but these wonderful hand-crafted sculptures (see pic below) by the brilliant Brooke Allen! (Speaking of Brooke, who did the cover to the upcoming District Comics: An Unconventional History of Washington, D.C., during my signings I will also have a limited number of pre-release copies of District Comics. Thanks to Oni for being so generous.)

You'll also be able to nab both these books at the free Trickster2 indie comics event, held just down the street from the San Diego convention center! 

Oh, and please check out my 8-page online comic Xoc Pup, brought to you twice a week courtesy of Big Planet Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment